Fujitsu FI-7140 w/ ScanSnap Mode (PaperStream IP et Capture)
- Numérisation 40 ppm et 80 ipm en couleur et monochrome.
- Résolution de 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Connectivité USB 2.0.
- Chargeur automatique de documents (ADF) de 80 feuilles.
- Technologie de gestion du papier avancée pour une alimentation d’une fiabilité optimale.
- Source lumineuse à DEL.
- Suite Scanner Central Admin.
- Numérisation de cartes gaufrées (épaisseur de 1,4 mm).
- Garantie de 1 an.
- Optical Resolution: 600 dpi
- Scan Speeds: 40 ppm & 80 ipm
- 80-Sheet Automatic Document Feeder
- Duplex Color Scanning
- Maximum Document Size: 8.5 x 220"
- Minimum Document Size: 2.0 x 2.1"
- Output Color Depth of 24-Bit
- Double Feed Detection Sensor
- PaperStream IP and PaperStream Capture
Outstanding paper feeding delivers reliable batch scanning regardless of the document condition
The new scanners allow the user to scan a wide variety of paper thicknesses (27 to 413 g/?), as well as plastic cards with the same feeding mechanism inherited from our high-end models. In addition, Paper Protection constantly checks along the whole document length during scanning and automatically stops paper feeding when error occurs to avoid any damage to the document. All in all these deliver the reliable scanning experience expected from Fujitsu.
Compact design for fast scanning right at your desk
The fi-7140 is a compact model that can be placed on the desk, whether for over-the-counter service or for operations in office. It scans at a speed of 40 ppm (A4, color, 200/300 dpi). Simply press the scan button and it will start scanning within a second. Scanning with the fi-7140 will not keep you, or your customers, waiting.
Automatically creates the most suitable high quality image data for OCR process
The PaperSteam IP scanner driver, which supports TWAIN/ISIS, saves the inconvenience of fine adjusting the settings for the OCR process. It automatically converts the images into exceptionally clean images, accelerating OCR even when scanning wrinkled or soiled documents or documents with a background pattern.
Option: Post Imprinter
The optional imprinter unit prints identification markers like dates, alphanumeric codes and symbols on reverse side of the original document. This makes it easier to locate the originals of scanned document when you need to reference them.
Option: Carrier Sheets
Carrier Sheets allow you to scan documents, photos or clippings larger than A4 size. Documents larger than A4 (such as A3 or B4) or photos and clippings that can be damaged easily can be digitized when using the Carrier Sheets.
- Sheetfed scanner is a good choice for scanning large documents
- Scans at a resolution of 600 dpi
- The scanner has 24-bit color depth for high-quality images
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.